All Tax-Aide sites in Lane County require appointments this year. NO WALK-INS!
English: If you only speak Spanish and plan to call the help desk to schedule a tax appointment, please have someone with you when you place the call who does speak English
Spanish Translation: Si usted habla español y planifica llamar para hacer una cita para preparar sus impuestos, por favor llame junto con alguien que habla inglés.
There are three appointment options available this year:
- Contact Free Appointment
- Scan Appointment
- Low Contact Appointment [currently not available]
Before you request an Appointment
Please have the following information ready when you call to book an appointment.
- Email Address
- Used to confirm your appointment, send an appointment reminder, and email you the forms you need to complete prior to your appointment
- Required for a Contact Free Appointment
- If you don't have an email or access to a computer:
- You will not get an appointment confirmation
- You will not get an appointment reminder
- For a Scan or Low Contact Appointment, you will need to arrange to pick up forms with your tax site, or print them out via the link below and fill them out before your appointment. If not able to obtain form prior to your appointment , you will need to come in at least 45 minutes before your appointment to fill out the required forms.
- Contact Phone Number
- Tax-Aide Sites with date and time preferences
This year we are offering 2-3 different types of appointments. Click to view detail for the types of appointments being offered this year
- Click to see site locations, hours, and times. Lane County Tax-Aide Site Information
- Answers to the following:
- Can you scan/digitize your own documents and send them by email (Contact Free Appointment)
- Can you bring documents to our site to scan and return when complete? (Scan Appointment)
- Do you need in-person same-day preparation? [In-person/same-day appointments may not be an option this year. Is dependent on CDC epidemic status]
- Any issues
- Complex returns, dependent who is a student, mobility issues, hearing or speech issues, etc.
- Click here for Items and Forms Needed for an Appointment
How to make Appointments
Lane County Tax-Aide offers the following ways to schedule an appointment:
- By Phone: 541-954-7941
- By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include your contact phone number and the best day and time to call.